Wednesday, 29 August 2007

Chocolate Lava Cupcake

I was having a chat with my classmate, May today and she was telling me how she tried making these lava cupcakes.. then the conversation slowly made me crave for 1 myself! I came home and whipped these up in about 20 minutes to satisfy my craving. :D

Oh my goodness. I am about to explode with happiness.. just like how this little cupcakes explode with rich, smooth, creamy chocolate. I tried this recipe before and you can find it in my archives. I used some of Siyun's chocolate all the way from Switzerland and I must say it made ALL the difference. I also added a hershey's kiss chocolate in each cupcake as a surprise. Ah... now you know why chocolate makes you happy?!








1 comment:

zhengning said...

Hello Strawberry Shortcake!,

Hehe,Wow wow wow! Chocolate makes me high toooo! :D
The sweet treat is uhm, no words can describe le!
Haha, Nice & pretty bakes as usual!