Monday, 1 September 2008

Hey!

Hi guys... I am terribly sorry for my disappearance. Much has happened over the past few weeks and I have been so caught up with uni and moving house. It really is a pain having to move after having accumulated almost 5 years worth of stuff! :P But Thank God this is my very last move and it's gonna be 3 more months before I say byebye to Adelaide and I will be working back home in Singapore! Hopefully, I will not be too exhausted from working crazy hours and I can carry on with my favourite past time back home.

Alright.. I do have loads of photos to upload but right now, blogger isn't allowing me to upload the pictures! I have no idea why.. :(

Thanks for coming by everyday and sorry if I disappointed you with no new entry. I will be heading up to Melbourne for 5 days to visit my sister who is there for a holiday. So I promise, things will be up and running here very soon!

P.S I was looking through my past entries and I just read the comments some of you left for me weeks ago but I missed them. I am so sorry! I have replied your comments and I hope it's not too late. :( In the future, it would be better to email all enquiries to me instead so I can get back to you asap!

No comments: