Tuesday, 1 July 2008

EXAM OVER!!

My major Oral Surgery exam is finally over!!!! WHOOPIE! So now.. time for some updates eh? Haha.. presenting to you...

chocolate chip strawberry yogurt muffin

I made this a long long time ago.. hahaha.. oops. I was meant to upload the pictures but I just haven't had the time to do so. So anyway, this recipe is definitely a keeper! I made 6 mini muffins and I refrigerated them and warmed them up for breakfast for 1 whole week yet I was not sick of it at all! :)





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nummy! These look delicious!

Anonymous said...

Wow ... you are back to your baking again ... great ... this entry looks really yummy ... keep it up!!!

Look like you are studying to be a dentist haha ... a really contradiction to your hobby ... ;-)

Adrian

-Berenice- said...

Hi JJ,

Haha.. yeah they were delicious. :) Thanks for dropping by!

-Berenice- said...

Hi Adrian,

Nice of you to leave a comment again! :) Yep, I am in fact going to be a dentist.. in 5 months! I'm counting down the days... :) Yeah sweet treats and dentistry. Both at opposite ends of the spectrum!