Thursday, 16 October 2008

Home-cooked meal!

I'm still here! :) Hehe.. sorry for the sudden disappearance again.. anyway, the next few posts will be a series of home-cooked meals since Eisen is back in Adelaide! I love cooking but when I was living alone, I didn't see a point in cooking more than 1 dish for myself. It's great that Eisen is back now because that means I can cook and cook and cook and Eisen will finish off everything in front of him! :D Ok enough of me talking and here are the pictures...

Sambal Prawns

Steamed egg with fish tofu.

Cabbage, carrots, onions and potato soup

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the sambal prawns look very good..can i have the recipe for both the prawns and the soup? i know its easy..but dont want to make a mistake...hheee..thanks so much in advance!

-Berenice- said...

Hi, sure.. just leave me your email address, I'll send it to you asap! :)