Sunday, 8 July 2007

Meatballs & Mushroom Tomato Pasta

Eisen was feeling really sick over the weekend so besides the soba noodle soup, I also made fish porridge which doesn't look very appealing in the pictures so I shall not post that up :P Eisen finally felt better today so for tonight, I whipped up a simple pasta dish.. I used Leggo's ready made sauce, Ikea meatballs and sliced mushrooms. Hehehe... yes I cheated and used ready-made ingredients! But hey.. you know what.. it's still better than eating out! :)

Method:

1. Boil Pasta.

2. Stir fry 3 cloves of garlic and half chopped onions in 2 tablespoon of oil. Add meatballs and pan fry. Add sliced mushrooms. Pour in whole bottle of sauce and simmer for 3-5minutes. Add salt and pepper.

3. Serve sauce on top of pasta, sprinkle with shredded chedder cheese.

No comments: