Tuesday, 22 January 2008

Baked Rice

With our hands so tired from all the CNY baking, my mum could only whip up a simple meal of baked rice. It's really easy, all you gotta do is mix butter, 2 large mashed potatoes, crushed garlic, dill, sliced mushrooms, bacon or ham, some cooked chicken pieces, cooked rice, chedder cheese, thickened cream and white wine together. Then put everything on a baking dish and top the entire dish up with mozzarella cheese (the more, the better!) and bake at 180 deg for about 20-25 mins until the cheese bubbles and is golden brown.


My family and myself are absolutely overwhelmed by the support people have been showing us ever since BM blogged about us. My mail box is flooded with encouraging emails and also emails requesting for recipes. However, I am not always online so please bare with me as I reply all your emails slowly. :) Some people have been requesting for some of our CNY bakes, I am so so so sorry but we will not be selling to the public except to our family and friends. We hope you understand. I will continue to post pictures of our daily dinners or any other interesting bakes. If you would like a recipe and if it's within my means, I will definitely help you out! Thank you all for dropping by!

2 comments:

daphne said...

hey! baked rice is an excellent meal! i loved it. =)

-Berenice- said...

Hey Daphne,

Yes I agree with you. :)