Thursday, 31 January 2008

The Baking Ends....

After days and days of baking.... we have finally come to an end. To all our wonderful friends and supporters who have been sending emails enquiring about sales, I'm sorry but my ah ma's, mummy's and my hands are actually sore from baking! Also, my apologies for replying all your emails so slowly! Hehehe.. I hope everyone enjoys eating them just as much as we enjoyed baking them. Thank you for supporting us.. we have baked a total of more than 8000 cookies this year. :) Here's a little sneak peak at what goes on during the baking process...

Before the little tangerines go into the oven.

My ah ma helping out in tying the ribbons and packaging. :)

All packed and ready to be delivered.

This is just ONE day of our baking.. hahaha so you can imagine how much we baked after 2 weeks of non-stop baking!

Once again, a BIG THANK YOU to everyone who bought cookies from us!

Here's wishing everyone a prosperous Lunar New Year!


No comments: