Saturday, 3 May 2008

Chicken & Egg Salad.

Hmm.. it's been some time since I last asked the readers of this blog some questions/feedback. I was just wondering.. I get an average of 60 readers per day from all over the world and it would be great to know what kind of food you like. Would you prefer this blog to have more dessert pictures or do you like a regular dose of the food I eat everyday.. simple daily recipes that I tweak to my own taste? Leave a comment or just say hi! :)


Baked portuguese chicken & egg on a bed of greens and red!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you are doing a great job with the food entries on your blog. I especially like your pastries/baking entries. They look pretty 'pro' haha.

Most time i get hungry reading through your blog ... haha ... so you are doing something right ;)

Anyways keep up the good work, I will definitely be staying tune.

P.S: Did you just add a pic of yourself. Not what i expected ... ur HOT.

-Berenice- said...

haha.. thanks for the encouragement to keep blogging! And thanks for the compliment.. leave a name next time! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi my name's is Adrian (from previous post).

Anyways just looking at you most recent posts. You seem pretty 'gung-ho' about the diet ... lol. Anyways hope it works out for you :)

-Berenice- said...

Haha.. read on to find out what happened. Diet lasted for a good 2 days. Hahaha..