Saturday, 10 May 2008

Sacred Heart Diet Day 3 & 4

Day 3: The soup, fruits and vegetables only.

Breakfast: 1 orange
Lunch: 1/2 bowl of soup and 1 apple
Snack: Blueberry yogurt
Dinner: 1 pumpkin scone (whoops!)

I went for pubcrawl and had both alcohol and carbonated drinks (diet coke).. so yeah.. I stuffed up my diet there. :X Sigh...

Day 4: The soup, bananas and skim milk only.

Breakfast: 1 banana and 1 glass of milk
Lunch: Megan's Chocolate party - Chocolate brownie, chocolate and cream cheese scones, chocolate banana filo pastries, chocolate pancakes, muffins, cookies, chocolate crispies, chocolate cake balls...
Dinner: After all that.. do you think I still wanna have dinner?!

Sneak preview of what we had for "lunch" today.

I feel... *bleah*

-_-"

But since I still have lots of that soup left in my fridge, I am going to resume my diet tomorrow and pretend that today never exisited. Haha.

No comments: