Monday, 4 February 2008

CNY early Reunion Dinner

I know I have been neglecting this blog for some time, below are a series of NEW posts to make up for my disappearance. :)

Before I left Singapore, my family decided to throw a reunion dinner on Friday for me, we had abalone, fish maw and crab meat soup, vegies, pig trotters, cold dish, tempura prawns and shao xing wine chicken with lingoberries. Lastly, we had nian gao coated with fresh grated coconuts and roasted sesame seeds.

I did the plating of the cold dish and because I was so pleased with the outcome, I took so many photos of the same dish and my camera went out of battery!!!! So I missed taking pics of the vegies, chicken and soup. :( Nvm.. here are some photos....




The cold dish had cold prawn cocktail fruit salad, vegetable and prawn salad, jelly fish, bak kwa (BBQ sliced pork) and fried wantons.


Tempura Prawns


Pig Trotters

Nian gao


No comments: