Monday, 4 February 2008

Home made Salads

Let me declare something - I LOVE MY GREENS.

Haha.. I really cannot do without vegetables. I need at least 2-3 servings of vegetables a day or I will feel grumpy. :P So I have been back in Adelaide for 2 days now and the first day, I was too lazy to whip up anything special so I just "chucked" a can of mango and chilli tuna on a bed of greens.

Today, I needed my protein so I made

Sesame crusted soya chicken salad.

It's healthy, yummy and easy to cook.

Here's what you need (serves 1)

1/4 of a chicken breast

1 tsp soya sauce

1/2 tsp sesame oil

1 tsp hoisin sauce

black pepper

roasted sesame seeds

Marinate chicken breast with above ingredients for about 30 mins then pan fry on both sides for about 3 mins each. Cut and serve with your favourite salad!

Chicken Salad with a fresh mango for dessert completed my meal. :)

Mango and chilli tuna on a bed of greens.

No comments: