Sunday, 17 February 2008

Cranberry Almond Raisin Oatmeal Cornflake Cookies.



Wow.. these cookies are a mouthful to say, aren't they? Hahaha.. Well.. I am a lazy girl so I got all the cranberries, almonds, raisins, oatmeal and cornflakes in a single box! Here's the magic box:

I really just made this recipe up in my head and it turned out quite good! However, if you do prefer cookies that are more moist, add a whole egg and increase the butter to 125g. I like my cookies crunchy! So here's how you make Crunch Cranberry Almond Raisin Oatmeal Cornflake cookies! Hahaha.. I love the name of this cookie! :P Hehe.. my entire house smells delicious after a weekend of baking!


Ingredients (to make 25-30 cookies):

110g butter

40g castor sugar

1/4 tsp salt

1 egg yolk + a little egg white

1/2 tsp vanilla essence

150g plain flour

1/4 tsp baking powder

50g magic cornflakes


Method:

1. Sieve flour together with baking powder and salt.

2. Cream butter with sugar and salt till light and creamy.

3. Add in the egg yolk, a little egg white and vanilla esssence and cream till well combined.

4. Fold in the sieved flour mixture and cornflakes. Mix till you get a soft dough.

5. Divide and shape dough into equal pieces.

6. Bake at preheated oven at 175C for 15-20 minutes or till golden brown.

1 comment:

Olivia said...

Wow beautiful cookies. Just feel like sinking my teeth on them hee hee... Thanx for sharing the recipe

Cheers
Olivia