Tuesday, 26 June 2007

Pan fried cheong fun

Hi guys! I am back with a bang! haha.. uploaded many many photos from my exam study leave period onto my main blog (OrangeSpirals) too so go check it out! Here are the recipes which I promised you guys.. I am slowly updating them one by one...

Cheong fun has always been one of my favourite yumcha orders and I made Eisen go do some grocery shopping at the Asian Supermarket and he bought a pack of pre-made cheong fun!

One Saturday morning, Eisen said, "Hey.. why don't you pan-fry them?" And I thought, "oooh.. good idea!" So this is exactly what I made!


Ingredients (serves 2):

Pre-made cheong fun (4 long rolls)

Hoisin Sauce (3 tablespoon)

Hot water (3-tablespoon)

Sesame seeds

Method:

Pan-fry cheong fun on each side for about 2 minutes each.

For sauce: Combine hoisin sauce and water together.

Sprinkle sesame seeds on top and serve!

Honestly, I still prefer the traditional steamed version! So I made it the next day! :)

No comments: